There is a reason why avocado’s are in the category of “super foods”. Not only are they great for our personal health, but they also amazing beauty products.
Avocado’s contains these vitamins and nutrients plus more that are beneficial to our skin and hair:
- Vitamin E: Is a fat soluble which means it prevents free radical damage oxidizing fats from your skill cells that cause aging. For hair, it repairs damage scalp that causes slow hair growth and hair loss.
- Vitamin B: Another great vitamin for hair growth.
- Vitamin C: Helps with elastin and collagen by binding the cells together.
- Antioxidants Carotenoids: this helps your skin protect it self from environmental damage, which causes visible signs of aging.
- Omega 9 fatty acids: moisturizer for both skin and hair.