One of our favorite ways to pass time are reading fitness blogs, especially if they are informative and motivational. Here’s a list of our favorite fitness blogs and why we love them so much.
- Rose Avenue– From the creators of the Pound Rockout Workout, Christina and Kirsten have an amazing blog that gives you great outlook on healthy living.
- The Chalkboard– This blog has hands down has the most informative articles and amazing interviews from health professionals. I also love their guest writers from Haylie Duff to Tara Stiles.
- Tone It Up– Although Karena and Katrina are known for their Youtube channel, their blog is a continuation of great content, with more recipes and tutorials, as well as their bikini workouts.
- Modern Fit– Michelle C. Instagram and blog have great fitness fashion photo shoots that makes you want to run out and buy more workout outfits.
- Base Body Babes– Because we can’t get enough of these Australian sister’s Instagram account, their blog gives us a little more insight on how they achieve their AMAZING! physique.
- Madeleine Shaw– This health guru has delicious and easy to follow recipes, as well as tips and tricks on staying healthy.