- Image Via JessieWebster
One of the hardest, and most essential component of being healthy is happiness. While there is many components that contribute to happiness, it is gratitude that lets us appreciate all that we are blessed with, both the good and the bad.
So for this Thanksgiving, I wanted to write a few things we are grateful for:
- Healthy body that I need to love just the way it is.
- Friends that will always be by our side.
- Parents for all they have done and continue doing for us.
- Age for it taught us not to be easily susceptible to others and figure out who we really are.
- Goals we have accomplished and for having goals I still need to accomplish.
- Food that I will be enjoying this thanksgiving without any guilt on how many calories I eat.