A large reminder this month is having a positive outlook in life. Because with my wedding peeking around the corner, us two moving into our own apartments, and having careers changes, our anxiety is at an all time high. However we made a conscious decision to step back and enjoy our present situation. Enjoy the last few months living together, enjoy the freedom of being childless, be excited about our career progression, and the more importantly have fun blogging. We are exactly where we meant to be in life. Here are our favorite links that will help have a positive outlook when going through life changes.
- This TED talk video about a girl struggle from an orphanage in Africa to becoming a world class ballerina.
- Who better to find the key happiness then someone who been studying happiness for years.
- This message by Marie Forleo of being “present” change our perspective on success
- A touching story of girl of survival and her fight for happiness.
- Read other happiness mantras they live by.
If you don’t feel it, wear it with this “LIVE” shirt